Introducing KardiaBand, the new wearable EKG by means of AliveCor. KardiaBand replaces your common Apple Watch band. The first of its variety, FDA-cleared KardiaBand provides correct and instant evaluation for detecting atrial fibrillation (AF) and average sinus rhythm in an EKG. Simply region your thumb on the built-in KardiaBand sensor to take a scientific-grade EKG in exactly 30 seconds. Results seem directly for your Apple Watch. KardiaBand is accessible nowadays for simply $199. KardiaBand facets are designed completely to be used with Kardia Top rate membership – $99 yr. The Kardia Top rate app for Apple Watch contains AliveCor’s progressive SmartRhythm monitoring characteristic. SmartRhythm monitoring makes use of an clever neural community that runs without delay on the Apple Watch, constantly buying information from the watch’s heart expense sensor and its accelerometer. SmartRhythm compares your heart expense to what it expects out of your minute-by-minute stage of exercise. When the community sees a sample of heart expense and exercise that it does not are expecting, it notifies you to take an EKG. With KardiaBand, peace of mind is simply an EKG away.
- EKG FOR APPLE WATCH: 30-second EKG each time, anywhere. Replaces Apple Watch band. Compatible with 38mm Apple Watch (Apple Watch sold one at a time)
- TRUSTED BY Docs: FDA-Cleared to observe Atrial Fibrillation or Average Coronary heart Rhythm in seconds
- WATCH YOUR Coronary heart: Features SmartRhythm monitoring which intelligently evaluates heart expense and physical exercise. Sends notifications to take an EKG
- PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION: is required for KardiaBand and accessible for simply $9.99/mo or $99/year. One month blanketed (new Kardia users simplest).
- KardiaBand requires a paired iPhone and Apple Watch collection 1, 2 or three (watchOS four.3). KardiaBand doesn’t work with Android telephones. Not informed to be used with pacemakers and ICDs.