Introducing KardiaBand, the new wearable EKG through AliveCor. KardiaBand replaces your usual Apple Watch band. The first of its variety, FDA-cleared KardiaBand provides correct and instant evaluation for detecting atrial fibrillation (AF) and usual sinus rhythm in an EKG. Simply vicinity your thumb on the built-in KardiaBand sensor to take a scientific-grade EKG in barely 30 seconds. Results seem directly for your Apple Watch. KardiaBand is accessible these days for simply $199. KardiaBand elements are designed completely to be used with Kardia Top rate membership – $99 12 months. The Kardia Top rate app for Apple Watch comprises AliveCor’s progressive SmartRhythm monitoring characteristic. SmartRhythm monitoring makes use of an clever neural community that runs at once on the Apple Watch, constantly buying information from the watch’s heart price sensor and its accelerometer. SmartRhythm compares your heart price to what it expects out of your minute-by-minute stage of exercise. When the community sees a sample of heart price and exercise that it does not are expecting, it notifies you to take an EKG. With KardiaBand, peace of mind is only an EKG away.
- EKG FOR APPLE WATCH: 30-second EKG each time, anywhere. Replaces Apple Watch band. Compatible with 42mm Apple Watch (Apple Watch sold one at a time)
- TRUSTED BY Medical doctors: FDA-Cleared to observe Atrial Fibrillation or Usual Coronary heart Rhythm in seconds
- WATCH YOUR Coronary heart: Features SmartRhythm monitoring which intelligently evaluates heart price and physical exercise. Sends notifications to take an EKG
- PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION: is required for KardiaBand and accessible for simply $9.99/mo or $99/year. One month covered (new Kardia users most effective).
- KardiaBand requires a paired iPhone and Apple Watch sequence 1, 2 or three (watchOS four.3). KardiaBand doesn’t work with Android telephones. Not suggested to be used with pacemakers and ICDs.