Enhance your triathlon adventure with the aid of pairing HRM-Tri with Forerunner 920XT. Stores heart expense information when underwater, then forwards it to the 920XT. Garmin’s smallest and lightest module matches in the width of the strap. Soft, rounded edges and lined seams make the strap tremendous-comfortable out of the water, too. Forerunning, provides remarks on running kind (cadence, vertical oscillation and floor contact time). Capable of storing up to twenty hours of heart expense information.
- COMPACT And cozy – HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest coronary heart rate display screen from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no uncovered seams, the strap continues to be comfortable throughout prolonged hours of coaching.
- SWIM Coronary heart RATE1 – Stores up to twenty hours of heart expense data throughout swims, then forwards it to a suitable device on the conclusion of the session. It additionally sends precise-time heart expense to the watch when the display screen is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 – Provides remarks on running kind with the aid of measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and floor contact time when paired with a suitable gadget
- BATTERY Lifestyles – Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with consumer-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes – HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart expense variability and superior coronary heart rate elements