NexSkin three Inch cotton nonsterile elastic bandage with steel clips to provide cozy closure and average compression. Our relaxed elastic wraps are product of latex free cloth to keep away from any hypersensitive reaction. The smell resistant fabric permits for prolonged use even all the way through excessive intensity actions. The 2 steel clip fasteners maintain the wrap secured in location for steadiness. Whether you’re recuperating from surgical procedure, a sports harm, or require compression for day-by-day put on, you can count on NexSkin elastic bandages to assist you. Add NexSkin delicate woven bandages to your family unit first help package or athletic training materials for relieving ache, joint assist, or promoting curative.
The customized healthy compression wraps are perfect for extended wear and simple-to-use for wrapping an ankle, knee, thigh, foot, wrist, or other physique half. Adjust the stretchy wrap to your favored tightness for featuring ache reduction and steadiness to a sprain, strain, or to advertise circulation to your muscle mass. Our high exceptional NexSkin bandages are washable and may be reused for varied wears.
- 3 Inches Extensive
- Single %
- 13 – 15 Toes (Stretched)
- Latex Free
- Metal Clip Fasteners
- Available in 2 Inch, 3 Inch, 4 Inch, and 6 Inch widths NexSkin Cotton Elastic Bandages
- Single % of NexSkin manufacturer cotton bandages with single hook & loop closure produced with delicate, woven material that’s reusable and washable
- Great addition to your family unit first help package or athletic training materials. Safe for clinical use, children, pets, dogs, cats, and different animals
- Ideal for athletes, body wrap, and first help. Works neatly for wrapping your knee, wrist, elbow, or any physique half requiring assist
- Light to average compression for accidents, sprains, stabilizing, muscle and joint traces, wounds, swelling, aches and pains
- This three” wide NexSkin latex-free clinical wrap stretches to thirteen-15 toes lengthy to deliver the finest possible assist.